[Openstack-i18n] translation check site local.conf andconfiguraitons

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Tue Feb 23 21:06:35 UTC 2016

Hi Akihiro,

thanks for review. In the module we have this option to switch between minimal configuration and advanced (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/274701/13/templates/local.conf.erb). In general I appreciate to handle more plugins in DevStack Installation. But I’ve got often errors in auto-installation with additional plugins like Sahara.
Unfortunately, I haven’t the devstack.log anymore.
I suggest, I test again extensively your configuration and think about an option, how to re-install DevStack with the minimal configurationm if the extented Installation failed. Hint: we want to re-install DevStack automatically every day to get the newest code from git.

Kind regards

Frank

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10