[Openstack-i18n] translation check site local.conf and configuraitons

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:32:42 UTC 2016

I just remembered puppet-translation_checksite repo [1] is created to
maintain the infra configuration for our translation check site.

BTW, it sounds good to use i18n repo to share various contents
including local.conf.
We have various potential configuration options, so it is nice to have
docs or files in our repo :-)

[1] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/puppet-translation_checksite/