[Openstack-i18n] translation check site local.conf and configuraitons

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:58:12 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for working on translation check site as the upstream.

Where is the configuration files maintained in OpenStack repositories?
I can share my local.conf with GitHub gist or in other ways, but it is
not the OpenStack way.
We use gerrit to share everything. I would like to follow it.

I promised to provide devstack local.conf which enables almost all
features for the check site.
I now have local.conf compatible with Liberty OpenStack dashboard
('compatible' means Trove and Sahara horizon plugins are supported).

To support more horizon plugins beyond sahara/trove dashboard for translations,
everyone can push a new version of local.conf once he/she finds and confirms
a right configuration. There are many horizon plugins, so it is not
reasonable to
depend devstack configurations on a small group of peoples.