[Openstack-i18n] Document your language team communication method in the wiki

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Feb 22 10:05:06 UTC 2016

Hello, team

According to the Mitaka dev schedule[1], the community will reach "soft
string freeze" in Feb 29-4.
We will start Mitaka translation at that time.
In order to well collaboration among translator team, lower the barrier to
new translators,
we need good communication within each language team in the local language.

So I hope each language team can have a clear communication method and
document the method in the team wiki page.[2]
The communication method can be openstack-i18n, if the language team don't
want to create a new one.
It can be a separate IRC channel other than openstack-i18n, for example,
openstack-i18n-zh-cn.
It can be a local communication method.
Whatever it is, I'd like coordinators clearly document in the team wiki
page.

We can work well together with good communications. Thank you.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

[1] http://releases.openstack.org/mitaka/schedule.html
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team