[Openstack-i18n] [stable][i18n] What is the backport policy on i18n changes?

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Feb 18 09:53:30 UTC 2016

hmm, I think the policy should depends on projects.
For projects which don't have active translations, I think it's OK to
backport.
For projects which have active translations, "Exception procedure" of
StringFreeze could help.
Translators need to be notified for the changes.

If you don't know whether the project has active translations or not,
"Exception procedure" can help, anyway.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)