[Openstack-i18n] I18n midcycle virtual sprint

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:08:35 UTC 2016

Great. Good to hear the great progress on translation check site :-)

I heard it took a big amount of time to find appropriate local.conf.
I have an updated local.conf which covers trove-dashboard,
sahara-dashboard and so on.
Now translation support for horizon plugins is ongoing.
I can share an updated version of local.conf soon.

If you have questions, I am glad to help the effort!