[OpenStack-I18n] formatted source text

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Wed Dec 7 15:07:52 UTC 2016

On Tuesday 06 December 2016, 09:21:42 Brian Rosmaita
<rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/6/16 3:34 AM, Robert Simai wrote:
> > On Monday 05 December 2016, 09:42:21 Brian Rosmaita
> > <rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> In any case, I guess the question now is whether these help text strings
> should be marked for translation in the first place.

Probably that's the pragmatic and right question which finally is more about
the benefit in translating CLI apps, their terminal or log outputs. I guess
you opened up another discussion point here but if you want my 0.02$, let's
not do it. It's creating more issues that it helps.

We actually mostly focus on UI text for translations and that's where I made
my observations. Still looking for opinions from my translator peers ...

[...]

   Robert