[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] OpenStack Individual Board Member nomination

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:50:13 UTC 2016

Hello translators,

I am forwarding one e-mail to share that

   1) OpenStack Individual Board Member election will be held in Jan
9-13 2017 for 2017 Board Election.

   2) Kato-san is seeking nominations :)

Note that I am now on the candidate list because I wanted to check who
nominated me,

but I will not go for 2017 Board Election. I am now busy but so happy on
serving I18n Ocata PTL :)