[OpenStack-I18n] Adding Romanian Language Team

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:24:03 UTC 2016

Hello Cristian!

Sorry for taking time a little bit longer.

Now Zanata supports Romanian language!
Please translate into Romanian language, and I hope more Romanian
translators will join in i18n team :)

To say more, the main reason why it took a little bit longer is that
i18n team needed more documentation for such language support.
I initially have just written all requirements of language support and
detail steps
into https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/i18n-zanata-admin-guide-content
and the content will be the main target for (future) Zanata admin guide.

@Alex
: Is there such documentation in Zanata?
  I have initially written such draft with screenshots
  (
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c3rdffnwredn51d/AACHsNLcbbbLOm33jam8Fb_La?dl=0 ).
  I will consider to include into
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/i18n/ but
  it will be also great to include Zanata user guide in somewhere on
https://github.com/zanata .