[OpenStack-I18n] Asking for update in some language team wiki pages

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:13:05 UTC 2016

Hello,

First of all, thanks a lot Akihiro-san for your kind updates (e.g., [1])
on OpenStack I18n Guide [2].

I have just found that some language team Wiki pages in I18nTeam/team [3]
still refer to Transifex, which is deprecated and now we use Zanata.

I do not have much knowledge on interpreting and reading different
languages, but
from my brief observation, it seems that those language team pages need
to be updated:

- Catalan: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/ca
  => mentions Transifex & wrong IRC channel #openstack-translation
(changed to #openstack-i18n)

- English (Austraila): https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/en_au
  => mentions www.transifex.com

- Hindi: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/hi
  => mentions www.transifex.com

- Polish: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/pl
  => mentions Transifex with web site URL and a profile

- Punjabi: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/pa_IN
  => mentions Transifex with URL and a project link

- Spanish: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/es
  => Profile IDs refer to Transifex profile links

- Assamese, Bodo, Gujarati, Kashmiri, Maithili, Sindhi (C-DAC)
  : https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/team/CDACTeam
  => mentions www.transifex.com

Let's update them :)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/360663/