[OpenStack-I18n] Barcelona Design Summit space needs

Kato, Tomoyuki kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 19 00:30:06 UTC 2016

Hi team,

This is preparation for the Barcelona Design Summit.

As of now, I'd like to request 2 spaces for I18n.

  due date: August 30

- 1 workroom session
- 1 contributor meetup

Any thought?

Note that we should probably require *less* slots than in Austin
because the whole Summit event starts on the Tuesday and is only 4 days.

- Ops summit on Tuesday morning until 4pm
- Cross-project workshops from Tuesday 4pm to Wednesday 4pm
- Fishbowl/Workroom sessions from Wednesday 4pm to Friday noon
- Contributors meetups on Friday afternoon

* Fishbowl sessions (from Wednesday 4pm to Friday noon)
    Our traditional largish rooms organized in fishbowl style, with
    advertised session content on the summit schedule for increased external
    participation. Ideal for when wider feedback is essential.

* Workroom sessions (from Wednesday 4pm to Friday noon)
    Smaller rooms organized in boardroom style, with topic buried in the
    session description, in an effort to limit attendance and not overcrowd
    the room. Ideal to get work done and prioritize work in small teams.

* Contributors meetup (Friday afternoon)
    Half-day session on Friday afternoon to get into the Ocata action while
    decisions and plans are still hot, or to finish discussions started
    during the week, whatever works for you.

Best Regards,
KATO Tomoyuki