[OpenStack-I18n] Request for OpenStack Mitaka pii files for IBM documentation translation project with quotes from OpenStack

Monika Wolf VCOMAS3 at de.ibm.com
Thu Aug 18 12:09:59 UTC 2016

Hello all,

thank you for your help. I now found/got the files I needed.

@Akihiro: The reason I was looking for the po files: It is faster and
easier to search po files with a good editor than using zanata to find
strings ;-)

Best regards,

Monika

From:	Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com>
To:	Monika Wolf/Germany/Contr/IBM at IBMDE
Cc:	"openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org"
            <openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>, Klaus
            Wohlbold/Germany/Contr/IBM at IBMDE, Gerlinde
            Wochele/Germany/IBM at IBMDE, Peter Quartier/Germany/IBM at IBMDE
Date:	18.08.2016 13:40
Subject:	Re: [OpenStack-I18n] Request for OpenStack Mitaka pii files for
            IBM documentation translation project with quotes from
            OpenStack

Hi,

      Hello,

      I am currently working on an IBM translation project which contains
      quoted pii strings from OpenStack Mitaka release. In order to be able
      to use the translated version of those strings I would need the
      English and German Mitaka files (including Horizon UI). When I
      checked with the IBM lab responsible for this project I got this
      answer:

English version can be retrieved from
http://tarballs.openstack.org/translation-source/.
Translated version can be retrieved from the git repository (as Tom
replied).

BTW, why do you need PO/POT files? I think you can check translations on
our translation site.

Akihiro

      > Here is the response from Development:
      > "We're using mitaka release .More details about release dates here:
      > http://releases.openstack.org/
      > In the past , OpenStack used to assign a certain version to the
      entire

      > distribution . Now individual projects in OpenStack have their own
      > version (e.g. nova-manage --version returns 13.0.1, which is the
      > version of nova associated with mitaka)"

      Please also refer to the attached shot (which contains part of the
      quoted pii strings).

      I appreciate your support.

      (See attached file: TCT25_a.jpg)

      Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

      Monika Wolf

      Translator/Tester
      Contractor
      IBM Sales & Distribution, Software Sales
      Translation Services Center (TSC) Germany

 Phone:            0711 83889237              IBM Deutschland GmbH

 Email:            vcomas3 at de.ibm.com         Am Fichtenberg 1

                                              71083 Herrenberg

 IBM Deutschland
 GmbH /