[OpenStack-I18n] Fwd: [openstack-dev] [all][ptl][tc] extra ATCs for newton

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 05:08:29 UTC 2016

I believe we are waiting for Zanata upgrade to have this process automated
(API for getting list of contributors).

Kato,
Do we know the status of getting Zanata upgrade?

Alex Eng
Senior Software Engineer
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com