[OpenStack-I18n] Barcelona Summit/Design Summit

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:50:02 UTC 2016

We have met in the past several summits, so I think we will have it,
but I don't think we have already started time coordination.

I think this question is up to PTL or former PTL as we don't know how
time slot is coordinated.
According to my best knowledge as the neutron drivers team, the design
summit time slots
coordination usually start around milestone 3.