[OpenStack-I18n] Do you translate these...

Adrien Cunin adrien at adriencunin.fr
Tue Aug 9 13:56:47 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Working on the Horizon translation in French, I came across these
translatable strings and wondered if it makes sense to keep them
translatable:

 * "Material": as in the name of the Horizon theme inspired by Google's
Material Design. Anyone wants to have that translatable for their
language? As the name of the theme, I'd keep it as is in French.

 * "10%", "75%": I think I have a first answer with
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent_sign#Spacing - but are there more
differences in some languages? Can we imagine a better way to handle
this than having potentially dozens of "xx%" strings to translate?

Adrien