[OpenStack-I18n] Broken translations...

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:19:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have filed the possible causes of errors into Launchpad
: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n/+bug/1609474

Is it possible to add / enable some settings in Zanata, for example:
  1) disable saving for only "Unexpected trailing newline (\n)" and
"Missing variable:" warnings
  2) customize how much warnings will be applied to Zanata
   (e.g., later change that users can save translation(s) even the
warning is "Unexpected trailing newline (\n)".)
  3) applying the customization (2) into different language teams
   (e.g., total 10 possible warnings, Korean team will use 3 warnings,
and Japanese team will use 5 warnings, and so on.)

Or sending a kind of error/warning status reports (daily or weekly) to
translators will be also nice I think.

Or how about sending an e-mail to language coordinator(s) if Jenkins job
will be failed?