[OpenStack-I18n] today's horizon import puzzles me...

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:36:34 UTC 2016

Thanks for raising this.

stable/mitaka change https://review.openstack.org/303807 looks wrong
and it seems the same happens.

In the previous change in master branch https://review.openstack.org/303262,
POT files had same removals.

One thing to be noticed is a new version 2.3.1 of Babel was used to
extract messages.
I also knew a new version of django-babel was released recently.
I wonder these releases affect this.

I don't have enough time to investigate the problem until the summit.
I hope someone can have time to dig into the details.