[OpenStack-I18n] IRC meeting tomorrow

Kato, Tomoyuki kato.tomoyuki at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Apr 7 02:05:43 UTC 2016

Hi Daisy, team,

Unfortunately, I can't join the meeting.
My action items and its progress, and more.

> Hi, team
>
> We will have IRC meeting tomorrow at UTC 0600 in #openstack-meeting.
>
> The agenda is
> - Summary of Mitaka translation
> - New translation priorities

I'd like to focus on the docs, as https://translate.openstack.org/ .
Especially, Mitaka install guide is almost completed.

> - Continued discussion about glossary management

See etherpad. Still just a draft.

- release notes translation
  I have been talking with release management team.
  We are discussing where we publish the translated notes,
  how we publish the translated notes and the landing page[1],
  and so on. We need to design the process and tools more.

  [1] http://releases.openstack.org/

- Summit working session

  Daisy has a working session.
  If you have any topic, please input to Daisy, I guess.

- Zanata feedback

  Alex, Daisy, and I are talking about Zanata enhancement
  discussion at Austin summit.
  Your feedback are welcome!

Thanks,
KATO Tomoyuki