[OpenStack-I18n] Opening master again?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sat Apr 2 07:44:14 UTC 2016

The translations have merged for mitaka, latest import was on Wednesday
(30th) and for some even on Thursday - so some extra days after official
end of the 28th. The last RC has been cut for all projects. I've seen an
impressive amount of changes coming in, thanks!

Any new translations will go into the first stable release unless a
project needs an extra RC and takes in translations as well.

Last time we made at this time the master branch writeable again and
merged the stable branch translations to master - and left the stable
branches open for further submissions.

So, time to do this again now?

That means translations on both master and stable can happen going forward,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)