[Openstack-i18n] Please review IBM translations in the master branch

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue Sep 22 17:26:58 UTC 2015

Hi, friends

Something unexpected happened tonight. IBM translations
were copied into master branches. The copy action is triggered
by uploading of pot files, which are executed by automatic Jenkins jobs
when the source pot files in code repo are updated. Nobody expects it.
Infrastructure team have figure out a way to stop auto copy while
uploading
pot files so this kind of things won't happen the second time.

IBM translations only fill in blanks without overwriting the others.
I hope translation teams could take a look at IBM translations
in the master branches. IBM contributions could be located by
searching "last-modified-after: 2015-09-21".

You could
* improve translations if they are easily to improve. Different
terminologies
could easily be fixed by "project-wide Search & Replace". ( in the Editor
view, click
the magnifying glass icon on the right top corner to open the
search&replace view.)
* reject some translations if you don't like.
* If you don't like the whole translations at all, I may work out a way to
revert
it but it will cost time.

The relevant translation teams include: de es  fr  it  ja  ko_KR  pt_BR ru
 zh_CN  zh_TW.
The relevant documents are: nova.pot, glance.pot, swift.pot,
ceilometer.pot, cinder.pot,
heat.pot, ironic.pot, keystone.pot and neutron.pot.

Sorry for the troubles and thank you for your work.

Best regards