[Openstack-i18n] translating python clients

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Sep 18 08:35:02 UTC 2015

Andreas,

Forgive me if I ask funny question.
I see there is python-openstackclient in Zanata server.
What is it for ?
What is the relationship between python-openstackclient and other python
clients ( e.g python-keystoneclient,
python-heatclient, and python-novaclient) ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-September/073698.html

> Andreas
> --
>   Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>    SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>     GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
>         HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>      GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272
A126