[Openstack-i18n] Zanata, message to the team

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Wed Sep 16 15:38:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

probably I simply don't see it but how would I - as coordinator or
regular team member - send a message to the translation team for my
language? The only message I can create is "contact coordinators",
myself so to say.

Do I overlook this feature or is it just missing? If the latter, I'd
clearly like to have it as I'm not sure if we can expect to have all
translators on the openstack-i18n mailing list. In Transifex we had the
"discussions" forum to reach out to all team members, that was very helpful.

    Robert