[Openstack-i18n] [all] New Gerrit translations change proposals from Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Sep 15 21:30:35 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Daisy announced to the i18n team last week[0] that we've moved to
using Zanata for translations for the Liberty cycle. Everyone should
now be using Zanata at https://translate.openstack.org/ for
translations.

We're just now finishing up the infrastructure side of things with the
switch from having Transifex submit the translations proposals to
Gerrit to having Zanata do it.

The Gerrit topic for these change proposals for all projects with
translations has been changed from "transifex/translations" to
"zanata/translations". After a test with oslo.versionedobjects last
week[1], we're moving forward this Wednesday morning UTC time to have
the jobs run so that all translations changes proposed to Gerrit are
made by Zanata.

Please let us know if you run into any problems or concerns with the
changes being proposed to your project. The infra and i18n teams will
have a look and provide help as needed.

Thanks everyone, these are exciting times for the i18n team!

[0] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2015-September/001331.html

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/222712/ note that the topic: had
not yet been updated at the time of this change, but it has now