[Openstack-i18n] Migration to Zanata will start at 00:00UTC September 9th

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Sep 10 00:39:44 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> nova (still investigating)
> openstack-manuals (fix is in the works)
> operations-guide (fix is in the works)

These final projects have now been fully imported! While working on
these, we also found a few more log files for other projects that
weren't being imported, so we ran the script over those to make sure
everything we needed was being pulled in.

Daisy did a review of all projects yesterday and we've been doing
spot-checking of translations throughout the process with the help of
some folks from the Zanata team who have been doing some string and
.po file comparisons between projects. However, if you do find a
problem, please let us know.

Also note that the percentages are different between Zanata and
Transifex because of how they determine how much is done (words vs.
messages translated).

The final step will be turning off Transifex proposals to Gerrit and
enabling Zanata. We're going to start with a trial project and go from
there. This will not impact your work on translations, just the timing
of when the near-completed translations are proposed to Gerrit. You
can continue your translations work in Zanata now.

Happy translating!