[Openstack-i18n] I18n sessions plan in Tokyo summit

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Sep 9 15:19:41 UTC 2015

Hello, team

I plan to have two I18n working sessions and a half day I18n contributors
meet up in Tokyo summit.

Here are the descriptions of the two working sessions.

Working session #1.
Time: 4:40pm - 5:20pm on Oct. 27, Tuesday
Title: Review of the tool support in Liberty translations
Abstract: We just moved to the new translation tool in Liberty. In this
session, we will review how
Liberty translation went with Zanata. We will collect issues/problems we
met in Liberty translation,
talk about how to improve in the future, and figure out the next steps.
The agenda will be tracked here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tokyo-translation-tool-support

Working session #2.
Time: 5:30pm - 6:10pm on Oct. 27, Tuesday
Title: How translation schedule fits the development schedule?
Abstract: In Liberty, we redefined the string freeze, split into soft
string freeze and hard string freeze.
In this session, we will collect the feedback to translation schedule from
both translators and developers,
refine the definition of string freeze, and figure out a better
translation schedule for next release.
The agenda will be tracked here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tokyo-translation-schedule

The time of i18n meet up is not decided yet.
It's a kind of round table, and doesn't have title and abstract.
People could join and raise any discussions/questions related with
i18n/l10n/translation there.
We will use this page to track the agenda:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tokyo-i18n-meetup

If you have any issues with these sessions, please let me know.
Thank you.

Best regards