[Openstack-i18n] String Freeze Guidelines Update

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:12:46 UTC 2015

Thanks John for improving the guidelines.

The new guideline almost makes sense to me.
The concept of "Soft string freeze" and "Hard string freeze" is really
reasonable,
and it is exactly what Horizon team has done.

I have one note on "Soft string freeze" as a previous Horizon I18N liaison
is
that fixes on typos or issues related to translations need to be fixed
promptly
in the period of "Soft string freeze". In my past experience, translators
tend
to find string mistakes or translation issues (for example, hard to
translate
concatenated strings in some languages due to word order).
I believe it is worth considered and mentioned in the wiki.