[Openstack-i18n] Migrating to Zanata - Progress update

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Sep 7 16:37:32 UTC 2015

Hello, team

According to the update from infrastructure team, the migration will
happen in this week, probably on late Tuesday PDT time. All the
preparation
work is done. Just need an appropriate time to kick off.

Now there are 92 users registered in Zanata trial instance (i.e.
translate-dev.openstack.org ).
8 language teams have coordinators.
Comparing with 900+ translators and 80+ language teams in Transifex,
there is still a big gap.
More details about the translation teams in Zanata could be found here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/Migration-to-zanata

I'm going to use "messaging" in Transifex to inform the change to
coordinators of
some "important" language teams , one by one. If you have good suggestions
attract more translators from Transifex to Zanata, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best regards