[Openstack-i18n] API Quick Start

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Sep 2 03:44:44 UTC 2015

Thank you for asking, Anne.

Based on my observation, the translation progress will probably
decrease from 100% to 60%~70% , after "API Quick Start" changes into RST.
If translators want to keep up with 100% progress, we have to manually
restore the translations from translation memory, making some small
changes.
So from a translator's point of view, I don't like the format change,
especially
pure format changing without any special purposes.

As to the tool chain support, Andreas has announced the translation of the
RST Install
Guides and the draft publish. So I think, it could prove that the tool
chain support for RST is OK.
Your opinion, Andreas ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)