[Openstack-i18n] New translation plan is published

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Oct 16 06:27:16 UTC 2015

Hello, team

During the IRC meeting yesterday, the team decided to focus on
"installation guide" translation in the next 3 months. The documents
of "installation guide" is in the project "openstack-manuals".
We will work with the master version, because the liberty
version is not branched yet. When documentation team branches
the stable-liberty, we will create the same version in Zanata
and switch our translations there.

The plan is published in the homepage of translate.openstack.org.

BTW, I failed to set the hyperlink to doc "install-guide"
directly. The hyperlink in the homepage will direct you to
the project "openstack-manuals", not the doc. Then you
have to select document "install-guide" from the list.

Thank you.

Best regards