[Openstack-i18n] Liberty translations are closing

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Oct 8 13:53:57 UTC 2015

I managed to merge the liberty translations into master version,
in below projects:

        •       openstack/aodh
        •       openstack/ceilometer
        •       openstack/cinder
        •       openstack/designate-dashboard
        •       openstack/django_openstack_auth
        •       openstack/glance
        •       openstack/heat
        •       openstack/horizon
        •       openstack/keystone
        •       openstack/neutron
        •       openstack/nova
        •       openstack/ironic
        •       openstack/zaqar

The project list is the list of projects that branch with translations,
getting from
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Translations/Infrastructure#Project_list
with a small update.
Project swift doesn't have branch but project ironic does have.
So swift is removed from the list but ironic is added.

Please let me know if I missed any projects.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com> wrote on 10/08/2015 01:24:49 PM:

> From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse.com>
> To: Alex Eng <aeng at redhat.com>, Ying Chun Guo/China/IBM at IBMCN,
> "Elizabeth K. Joseph" <lyz at princessleia.com>
> Cc: Openstack-i18n <openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org>
> Date: 10/08/2015 01:31 PM
> Subject: Re: [Openstack-i18n] Liberty translations are closing
>
> On 10/08/2015 01:59 AM, Alex Eng wrote:
> > Hi Daisy,
> >
> > I've tested it with Carlos and verified it is indeed a bug in the UI
for
> > merge translations.
> >
> > Carlos has filed 2 bugs against it.
> >
> > https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-718
> > https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-719
>

> thanks!
>
> Daisy, are you going to merge all languages with your hack now?
>
> Andreas
> --
>   Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
>    SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
>     GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton,
>         HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>      GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272
A126