[Openstack-i18n] Liberty translations are closing

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:31:07 UTC 2015

At least the master branches of keystone and cinder are still frozen
and only stable-liberty are open for translations.

I just checked projects with IBM translation imports.
OpenStack has many many projects and I don't think the manual process works.
If we don't automate the process, I think we should not mark the master
branch anymore.