[Openstack-i18n] "Warning: none, Errors: 1" from the difference of number of lines

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:54:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

Sorry if I am asking an already discussed issue.

I am now reviewing horizon > stable-liberty > Documents (ko-KR)
  > openstack_dashboard/locale/django before our freezing deadline, as
Daisy mentioned.

But I have found that some Korean strings still have an error with the
following message like:
  "Not enough lines in translation (expected 4, found 3)".

The main reason I think is that in our previous translation platform
Transifex,
truncating the last empty line was recommended as far as I remember.
(If not, Transifex generated an error.)

My question is: should we fix those error translated strings with same
number of lines and same spaces?
I think it would be ignored because when I see Chinese translation,
there were the same type of
error message for almost translated strings.
(Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bvd098wsakpi192/Zanata_horizon_translation_example_in_zh-CN.png?dl=0
)

And if this error would be negligible to us, are there some ways not to
see this type of errors?

I would like to copy an example sentence string in Zanata from Korean
for my better explanation.

<in English>(Translated from)
===
First, select which type of job that