[Openstack-i18n] Liberty translations are closing

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Oct 5 16:30:50 UTC 2015

On 10/05/2015 04:53 PM, Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> Hello, team
>
> Liberty translations will be closed in 24 hours from now on.
> After that, I will set stable-liberty "Read Only" for a few days,
> in order to preserve time for development team to package them.

No need to set them read-only. The development teams have grabed already
the files for their RC2s and will do so. The proposal job that you
mention below does all that work...

> I see zh-TW, fr, tr-TR have a very few words left in Horizon translations:
> https://translate.openstack.org/iteration/view/horizon/stable-liberty.

> Translation patches to Horizon and Heat still have unit test errors:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:stable/liberty+topic:zanata/translations,n,z

Heat needs another patch by heat to go in first, this will fix
automatically.

zh-TW in horizon had one broken translation with plurals, I deleted it
so that the import passes, see bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-i18n/+bug/1502771 . So, this should
be fine again tomorrow,

> Translation teams have only 24 hours to clean up your work.
> Please hurry up.
> Thank you for the corporation.

Andreas
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)