[Openstack-i18n] translate.openstack.org upgraded to Zanata 3.7.3

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Nov 19 23:48:33 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Thanks to work by Steve Kowalik and testing the upgrades on our
translate-dev server, we have landed the upgrade of the production
Zanata server from 3.7.1 to 3.7.3.

This isn't a major upgrade, but if you're curious as to what has
changed, release notes are as follows for the two versions we've
upgraded through:

3.7.2: http://docs.zanata.org/en/latest/release-notes/#372
3.7.3: http://docs.zanata.org/en/latest/release-notes/#373

We'd like to involve Daisy and others as we do subsequent upgrades,
particularly when we reach the major releases. Steve has written a
script to query the API prior to upgrade and after the upgrade on the
dev server so that we can be more confident that all of our scripts
will continue to work in production, and I'll ask for volunteers from
this team to look at translate-dev to confirm that the UI acts the way
we expect it to after upgrading translate-dev and before upgrading the
production translate server.

I've logged in and walked through the UI post upgrade today, but
please let us know if you have any trouble.