[Openstack-i18n] Rename the language code of Punjabi

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu Nov 12 06:16:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

According to previous discussion[1], it seems like pa-IN is meaningless.
"Punjabi has two entirely different scripts i.e. Gurmukhi (ਪੈਂਤੀ) and
Shahmukhi (اردو),
while former is widely used in Indian side of Punjab aka Eastern Punjab the
latter is used in Pakistani side of Punjab aka Western Punjab."
The translations of pa-IN are mixing of two kinds of characters.
So I think we should rename pa-IN to pa-Guru, in order to avoid confusing.
I see Alam prefer to use "pa", not "pa-Guru". [2]
But I think pa-Guru is more clear than pa.
@Alam and Amandeep, correct me if I'm wrong.

I have created a blueprint.[3]
The work items include both the language team rename in Zanata
and the folder rename in repo.
Please review.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)