[Openstack-i18n] I18n wiki page is translatable

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:45:42 UTC 2015

I noticed the existing language team page cannot be edited.
For example, https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/ja exists from
more than one year ago.
After this change, we can no longer edit the original page.
What should we do?

In addition, I18nTeam wiki page contains contents which is not
appropriate for translation,
for example, "Local Translation Teams" section.
As a local team coordinator, I don't like to display this section in a
translated version.