[Openstack-i18n] Specialty teams connecting to translation team

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Thu May 21 17:42:18 UTC 2015

Thank you, Anne.

We use a wiki page to track the status of documentation:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation#Document_categorize

I hope specialty team leads could keep an eye on this table.
If there is any changes of your documents, like, changing from stable to
unstable, changing from unstable to stable,
let the translation team know by sending an email to openstack-i18n mailing
list.
So that we could make a translation plan for your documents.

Thanks.
Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)