[Openstack-i18n] I18n team working sessions in Vancouver

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Tue May 19 17:09:32 UTC 2015

Hello, all

We had a great day yesterday.
There were two I18n team working sessions.
People from Japanese, Frech, Russian, Polish, Chinese and Chinese Taiwan
team attended.
Key persons from Doc team, infra team, and Horizon dev team joined the
discussions too.
We made good progress with glossaries, document translations, string
freeze, tool migration, and etc.
More details could be found in the etherpad pages [1] [2].

Yet our translators still want more face to face communications.
So I organize an ad hoc meeting on Wednesday afternoon, only for
translators.
If you are translators and in Vancouver summit now, come to join the ad hoc
meeting.

The place is at a round table outside the Room 1, East Building at the
Vancouver Convention Centre.
The time is from 2:05pm to 5:05pm on Wednesday, May 21st.
I will sit there and wait for you to join.

I created an Etherpad page for us to track the discussion.
Feel free to add the topics you want to cover.
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/vancouver-translation-team-workshop

Thank you.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)