[Openstack-i18n] website translation

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun May 10 12:33:38 UTC 2015

On 2015-05-10 10:08:36 +0900 (+0900), KATO Tomoyuki wrote:
> I want to translate website "www.openstack.org" as whole as
> possible. However, I don't understand how website are maintained.
> So, I will investigate.

That Web site is not maintained by the community. It is primarily a
marketing outlet for the OpenStack Foundation along with a platform
to host some conference, membership and board of directors related
functionality.

> Are you interested in website translation? Does anyone help me?

You should reach out to the people who maintain that site. Contact
information is listed at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Website .

> My Requirement(priority):
>   1. automatically periodic (eg:every 1H) update translation
>   2. use Transifex(/Zanata) for translation tool
>        -> need to generate pot files
>      It is easy to translate for translator.

I suspect the current implementation may not meet those
requirements. The latest public copy of the source code for it is, I
believe, https://github.com/OpenStackweb/openstack-org but since
it's not continuously-deployed through our infrastructure automation
I can't be completely certain of that.
--
Jeremy Stanley