[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site for Kilo

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:30:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

Kilo-3 is approaching and it is the time to start translations for Kilo.
I would like to know the status of the community effort on preparing
the Horizon translation check site.

In the past releases, I18N team has the horizon translation check site
but it was completely provided by my resource and time.
For Kilo cycle, I am sure I can provide such site at all because I am
spending very busy days on my main work.

The same situation continues for three release cycles
and I think it is time we should have such site as the team.
We should not depend on someone's personal effort as OpenStack community.

I may be able to provide the site for Kilo release if I have time but not sure.
I would like to raise this topic.
If nobody other than me raises a hand, it is no longer a team
and it means we fail as a community.
I can help the work but don't have enough time to lead it.

I hope we have a progress on it.