[Openstack-i18n] Terminologies

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:33:26 UTC 2015

Hello All,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 5:44 PM, François Bureau <
francois.bureau at cloudwatt.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think, it would be better to create a project on Transifex
>
> Best,
>
> F.
>
> Le 18/06/2015 14:12, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
>
>> On 06/18/2015 12:04 PM, Robert Simai wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Daisy,
>>>
>>> that's an excellent idea and thanks for taking the action!
>>>
>>> I assume this is going to be extended by several other languages and
>>> consequently will significantly grow. How do you expect this to be
>>> maintained?
>>> Is there some version control and the option to see who's working on it?
>>> Not
>>> sure if google docs provides that ...
>>>

>> Setting up a git repository on git.openstack.org is one way of doing it.
>>
>>  I guess we're going to do a translation freeze for the terminologies
>>> before
>>> working on the rest of the content, is that the idea?

There is already a list of cloud terminology created by fuel project.
I think we can look at this:
https://fedorahosted.org/fuel/wiki/fuel-terminology/fuel-cloud

Here is the terminology link:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fuel.git/tree/language/en/terminology/cloud/fuel-cloud-en.pot

It is already getting translated in various language:
http://fuelproject.org/stats/index (open this url, under cloud section,
click on icons, it will take you to the translated version.)

This project is also available on pootle/zanata for translation.:
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/iteration/view/fuel-project/FUEL-cloud

Please have a look

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar