[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-docs] Specialty teams connecting to translation team

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jun 17 15:45:33 UTC 2015

How about a translation liason in doc team who would pay attention to the
changes of documentation?
Or if a document is (or nearly) good for translation, send an email to I18n
team?
Or maintain a project plan for each document so that people could know the
status ?

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation#Document_categorize