[Openstack-i18n] French User Guide publication

Francois Bureau bureaufrancois at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:30:16 UTC 2015

Hello Kato,

Thanks a lot for the report :)

It is a good idea to remove it from the draft-index.

Currently the user guide is not enough translated and we have to correct a
lot of things into the current string.

So we still have a lot of works to do before publishing a correct
translation of this guide and for now we are more focus on the APIs Guide.

Thanks for the patch ;)

Best,

F.

François Bureau