[Openstack-i18n] Criteria of core members and active members

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Sun Jun 14 08:42:00 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 9:10 AM, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
> In addition to the above, we need to take into account folks who works
> for I18N infrastructure and so on. They don't lead translation teams and
> may not join I18N team meetings. I think it is good that the PTL decide
> they are core (or active) contributors  for this kind of special cases.

Specifically as a member of the OpenStack Infrastructure team I want
to mention that we're here to serve members of the community, from
code projects to documentation writers to translators. I don't feel
the need or see particular value in being included as a core/active
members of the teams just because I'm working in that supportive role.

The consideration is appreciated though, so thank you for including us
in the discussion.