[Openstack-i18n] I18n team, OpenStack Project Team!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 3 14:21:48 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-03 18:06:18 +0800 (+0800), Ying Chun Guo wrote:
[...]
> we need to figure out the criteria of our core members and active
> members, which might be different from dev team.
[...]

There's hope that with the switch from Transifex to Zanata we'll be
able to reliably track, quantify and report on translation activity.
You'll need some other criteria in the interim, but longer term we
might be able to provide a more automated determination of active
contributors on your team (similar to how we automatically determine
developer activity for Git repositories in our code review system
today).
--
Jeremy Stanley