[Openstack-i18n] Review IRC meeting time

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Jun 1 09:51:18 UTC 2015

Hello, team

I would like to review our IRC meeting time.
Now we are using UTC 0800 and we meet on every first and third Thursday.
I18n team have people from all over the world.
Some people would like to use their day time, and some people prefer to use
their evening time.
I want to change to two time slots for the meetings.
We use them alternately.
Hope every team member could find a suitable time to join the team meeting.

I suggest below two time slots:

1. The first Thursday every month
UTC 6am, Thur
Paris 08am, Thur
Warsaw 08am, Thur
Moscow 09am, Thur
New Delhi 11:30am, Thur
Beijing 14pm, Thur
Seoul 15pm, Thur
Tokyo 15pm, Thur
Vancouver 23pm, Wed

2. The third Thursday every month
UTC 13pm, Thur
Paris 15pm, Thur
Warsaw 15pm, Thur
Moscow 16am, Thur
New Delhi 18:30am, Thur
Beijing 21pm, Thur
Seoul 22pm, Thur
Tokyo 22pm, Thur
Vancouver 06am, Thur

Please let me know which time slot works for you.
Or if neither works for you, please suggest a time.

Thank you.

Best regards