[Openstack-i18n] ATC candidates listing - call for coodinators' action

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jul 29 07:58:15 UTC 2015

Dear coordinators,

We are starting the process to get active translators free "ATC"
registration codes for Tokyo summit.
I need your help to finish below two items in order to get "ATC" codes for
them.

1. Collect the email+name pairs for those ATC candidates [1].
I have exported the translators contribution statistics from Transifex
since 2014.11.1 to 2015.7.16.
Please collect email+name of those translators who has translated more
than 200 words,
and fill in the table.
KATO Tomoyuki has finished the collection of Japanese team.
You could use his input as a reference.

2. Have those ATC candidates to sign the ICLA.
"Sign the appropriate Individual Contributor License Agreement" in [2]
clearly gives guidance to sign
the ICLA.
If you meet with any problems, please contact with me.

I hope we could finish these steps before August 15th.
Thus we might have enough time to run through the remained process.

When you have done your work, send an email to me.
Thank you.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

[1]