[Openstack-i18n] Zanata trial starts ! Please register and try - Feedback summrized in etherpad.

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jul 29 00:16:37 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 2:19 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote:
> Thank you all for the feedback.
> I have summarize feedback here:
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zanata-feedback
> If I miss yours by mistake, feel free to add.

Thanks for putting all of this in one place! I let it sit for several
days and there were a additions made to the document.

This morning I went through the notes and left several comments that I
signed with "(pleia2, July 28)". If some of you could look through my
notes and answer the questions I asked, it would be nice to get these
all to a point where we can properly handle each them and see what
exactly is required before we go into production. My vision is to have
a list of things that are absolutely required before we go into
production, and then a wishlist of things that may be important, but
we could go into production without them.

I still have a few tasks on the infra side to improve how we deploy
Zanata itself, I'll let you know when to expect service disruption on
translate-dev.

Finally, I'll be traveling for a couple weeks from August 5-19th for a
couple conferences and some vacation time. I'll still be reachable via
email, except Aug 11-16 when I'll be hiking through the Andes with
limited internet access.