[Openstack-i18n] Renaming IRC channel?

Adrien Cunin adrien at adriencunin.fr
Tue Jul 28 08:38:07 UTC 2015

Le 28/07/2015 09:11, Ying Chun Guo a écrit :
> Hi, Adrien
>
> Thank you for bringing it up.
> I agree to change to be consensus.
> But we have used #openstack-translsation for a long time.
> It's well known within the community.
>
> Could we keep both of them for a while, till most people change to the
> new channel?
>
> Best regards
> Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

Hello,

I understand the concern, and as I said in the review I don't think this
will be a problem as we will set up a redirect so people joining
#openstack-translation will automatically end up in #openstack-i18n.

That, as well as a formal announcement to the translators that they
should update their IRC bookmarks/autojoins, should make the transition
seamless.

Adrien