[Openstack-i18n] Zanata trial starts ! Please register and try.

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 04:52:02 UTC 2015

Alex,

I see the same information but the information is not enough to me.
Transifex provides information like the location in the source code
as you see in my attached image.

In POT file (e.g. horizon/openstack_dashboard/locale/django.pot),
I see the location of the source code:
----
#: api/ceilometer.py:1140
msgid "Image existence check"
msgstr ""

but I don't see any information like api/ceilometer.py 1140 in Zanata UI.
I believe this information is important to give feedback to the upstream.

I am not sure POT file which is used for uploading has this kind
information.